Premier Custom-Built Cabinetry, a high-end, residential cabinet manufacturing company is seeking a Woodworking Craftsman to fill a dynamic role in the company.
- Work in a variety of areas within the Sub-Assembly Department (custom doors, veneer, cutting, hardware)
- Develop creative solutions to produce required specification for products.
- Experience with woodworking equipment required (2 years or more)
- Able to read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Basic knowledge of wood species a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without consistent direct supervision.
- Quality oriented. Attention to detail a must.
- Strong desire to learn and grow in the company
Premier Custom Built, a high-end residential cabinet making company is seeking a Welder/ Fabricator. This is a unique opportunity to work in a custom woodworking business that also integrates metal products into cabinetry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fabricate and assemble metal products and custom components within provided specifications and company quality procedures.
- Position, align, fit and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches and hand tools.
- Set-up, operate and maintain fabricating machines such as presses, shears, saws, grinders, and drill presses, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components
- Set-up, operate and maintain welding machines such as TIG/MIG/Laser welders to fabricate assemblies in accordance with specification.
- Study/interpret engineering drawings and blueprints to determine material requirements and task sequences.
- Fit up and tack weld as necessary using care and judgment to compensate for shrink or distortions
- Regularly check work to verify dimensions, ensure compliance to specifications and make necessary adjustment or corrections
Metal working experience required
Premier Code of Conduct & Commitment to Unity
Working together as a team is an important part of who we are. We promote unity, mutual respect, open communication, and teamwork. Below is the “code of conduct” we all commit to live by.
The Power of Unity
How am I becoming part of the solution?
Go For It!
Will Premier’s opportunities bring out the best in me?
Willingness to Help. Readiness to Listen. Eagerness to Honor.
Be a home run hitter—don’t give in to complaining or gossip!
Do I communicate “I need you” or “I can do it myself”?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” (Ernest Hemingway)
Am I holding the light bulb or having an adventure changing it?