- Use a 2D drawing system to design/build cabinetry
- Communicate with designers, installers & production team
- A detail oriented and self-directed individual who is a team player, dependable and honest
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement and mechanical aptitude
- A well-organized individual with the ability to multitask
- Align with the company’s values & mission
- Work as part of a team to deliver solid stock and moldings to your customers in a timely manner and maintain tight tolerances.
- Flexibility to move to other departments as work load demands.
- Develop creative solutions to produce required specifications for products.
- 2+ years of wood or mill working experience.
- Able to read engineering prints and specifications
- Knowledge of wood species.
- Able to read tape measure and a caliber
- Able to convert fractions to decimal.
- Able to lift 25lbs to 70lbs on a regular basis and be on your feet.
- Able to drive forklift.
- Must be a self-motivated and able to work independently without consistent direct supervision.
- Quality oriented. Attention to detail a must.
- Always open to take on new challenges.
Premier Code of Conduct & Commitment to Unity
Working together as a team is an important part of who we are. We promote unity, mutual respect, open communication, and teamwork. Below is the “code of conduct” we all commit to live by.
The Power of Unity
How am I becoming part of the solution?
Go For It!
Will Premier’s opportunities bring out the best in me?
Willingness to Help. Readiness to Listen. Eagerness to Honor.
Be a home run hitter—don’t give in to complaining or gossip!
Do I communicate “I need you” or “I can do it myself”?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” (Ernest Hemingway)
Am I holding the light bulb or having an adventure changing it?