- Spray a variety of finishes including topcoats & automotive basecoats
- Perform all aspects of work in the Finishing Department (glaze, top coat, Stain, seal, sanding, buffing)
- At least 1 year of finishing experience with experience spraying
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without consistent direct supervision.
- Quality oriented. Attention to detail a must.
- Always open to take on new challenges.
Premier Code of Conduct & Commitment to Unity
Working together as a team is an important part of who we are. We promote unity, mutual respect, open communication, and teamwork. Below is the “code of conduct” we all commit to live by.
The Power of Unity
How am I becoming part of the solution?
Go For It!
Will Premier’s opportunities bring out the best in me?
Willingness to Help. Readiness to Listen. Eagerness to Honor.
Be a home run hitter—don’t give in to complaining or gossip!
Do I communicate “I need you” or “I can do it myself”?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” (Ernest Hemingway)
Am I holding the light bulb or having an adventure changing it?