- Supervise the accounting staff
- Produce periodic financial reports
- Provide financial analysis
- Assist with budget and forecast modeling and preparation
- Manage accounting outsourced functions
- Ensure compliance with financial procedures of the organization
Attributes & Competencies:
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player, dependable & honest
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement and strong operational focus
- Excellent understanding of financial accounting with the ability to read, analyze and interpret financial documents. Strong understanding of GAAP
- Align with the company’s values & mission
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- 10+ years accounting related experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Premier Code of Conduct & Commitment to Unity
Working together as a team is an important part of who we are. We promote unity, mutual respect, open communication, and teamwork. Below is the “code of conduct” we all commit to live by.
The Power of Unity
How am I becoming part of the solution?
Go For It!
Will Premier’s opportunities bring out the best in me?
Willingness to Help. Readiness to Listen. Eagerness to Honor.
Be a home run hitter—don’t give in to complaining or gossip!
Do I communicate “I need you” or “I can do it myself”?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” (Ernest Hemingway)
Am I holding the light bulb or having an adventure changing it?