World's Best Craftsmen
Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team. We look for energetic, dedicated people who share our passion for craftsmanship.
- Work in a variety of areas within the Sub-Assembly Department (custom doors, veneer, cutting, hardware)
- Develop creative solutions to produce required specification for products.
- Experience with woodworking equipment required (2 years or more)
- Able to read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Basic knowledge of wood species a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without consistent direct supervision.
- Quality oriented. Attention to detail a must.
- Strong desire to learn and grow in the company
Submitting your application
Once you have downloaded your application, please send it to the email at the bottom of the application.