Premier Custom-Built Cabinetry, a high-end, residential cabinet manufacturing company is seeking a Woodworker.
- Work in a variety of areas within the Sub-Assembly Department (custom doors, veneer, cutting, hardware)
- Develop creative solutions to produce required specification for products.
- Experience with woodworking equipment required (2 years or more)
- Able to read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Basic knowledge of wood species a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without consistent direct supervision.
- Quality oriented. Attention to detail a must.
- Always open to take on new challenges.
Feel free to submit your resume and/or application for future consideration on other possible opportunities.
Premier Code of Conduct & Commitment to Unity
Working together as a team is an important part of who we are. We promote unity, mutual respect, open communication, and teamwork. Below is the “code of conduct” we all commit to live by.
The Power of Unity
How am I becoming part of the solution?
Go For It!
Will Premier’s opportunities bring out the best in me?
Willingness to Help. Readiness to Listen. Eagerness to Honor.
Be a home run hitter—don’t give in to complaining or gossip!
Do I communicate “I need you” or “I can do it myself”?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” (Ernest Hemingway)
Am I holding the light bulb or having an adventure changing it?