- Use a 2D drawing system to design/build cabinetry
- Communicate with designers, installers & production team
Attributes & Competencies:
- A detail oriented and self-directed individual who is a team player, dependable and honest
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement and mechanical aptitude
- A well-organized individual with the ability to multitask
- Align with the company’s values & mission
- 3-5 years of experience using 2D and/or 3D drawing systems
- Experience with Kitchen design/build is required
Premier Code of Conduct & Commitment to Unity
Working together as a team is an important part of who we are. We promote unity, mutual respect, open communication, and teamwork. Below is the “code of conduct” we all commit to live by.
The Power of Unity
How am I becoming part of the solution?
Go For It!
Will Premier’s opportunities bring out the best in me?
Willingness to Help. Readiness to Listen. Eagerness to Honor.
Be a home run hitter—don’t give in to complaining or gossip!
Do I communicate “I need you” or “I can do it myself”?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” (Ernest Hemingway)
Am I holding the light bulb or having an adventure changing it?