World's Best Craftsmen
Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team. We look for energetic, dedicated people who share our passion for craftsmanship.
Certified 2023 Best Workplace!
We are excited to announce that Premier Custom-Built has been awarded a 2023 Best Workplace Certification by Best Workplaces Institute of Mercer Island, WA, USA, and London, ON, Canada.
- Work as part of a team to deliver solid stock and moldings to your customers in a timely manner and maintain tight tolerances.
- Flexibility to move to other departments as work load demands.
- Develop creative solutions to produce required specifications for products.
- 2+ years of wood or mill working experience.
- Able to read engineering prints and specifications
- Knowledge of wood species.
- Able to read tape measure and a caliber
- Able to convert fractions to decimal.
- Able to lift 25lbs to 70lbs on a regular basis and be on your feet.
- Able to drive forklift.
- Must be a self-motivated and able to work independently without consistent direct supervision.
- Quality oriented. Attention to detail a must.
- Always open to take on new challenges.
Submitting your application
Once you have downloaded your application, please send it to the email at the bottom of the application.