In May of 2013, Premier took its craft to the great outdoors when our Outdoor Kitchen Collection was introduced. Premier’s Outdoor Cabinet Collection brings a sophistication and performance that is unmatched in the industry, while meeting the demands of an outside environment. Listed below are just a few of the features:
- Numerous wood, metal and style options provide you with an array of design choices.
- Stainless steel frames on each door and drawer in our outdoor collection. This feature adds rigidity and keeps the joints and edges of the doors covered and safeguarded from the elements.
- All of our outdoor cabinetry is constructed using a heat-resistant, water and rot-proof thermoplastic material. Compared to boatboard, this non-porous material is just as rigid but substantially lighter.
- Premier incorporates a stainless steel face frame and gasket system on all of our outdoor cabinetry. Between the stainless steel frame and door, the rubber guttered strip seals the cabinet and creates a funneling system that guarantees a dry interior.
- Our standard cabinet construction method of gluing and doweling the sides and floors is also used on our outdoor cabinetry. Additionally, extra reinforcement screws and a bonding adhesive used on the sides and floors create a watertight seal.
- Heavy-gauged stainless steel leveling legs with an added swiveling foot allows for adjustment on uneven surfaces.